RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return the item within 7 days of receiving it for exchange or credit ONLY. We do not give refunds. Special orders are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please notify Get Your Muse On! by phone or email before the return. Item must be in its’ original packaging and in perfect, unused condition. Please include your receipt. The client is responsible for returning the item(s) pre-paid and insured to the Get Your Muse On. Credit issued will not include original shipping and insurance charges. We reserve the right to not accept a return and may require a re-stocking or repair fee if the item has been at all damaged or worn. While our policies are firm for obvious reasons, we will do everything we can to work with you and make sure your experience with is positive.
Get Your Muse On Cancellation policy for Paint and Play Parties and Art Classes is as follows:
- A full refund can occur if notification of cancellation occurs at least 48 hours before class start. You can also have the option to put the reservation on hold for a later date or transfer the reservation to another class or to another person.
- The reservation can be put on hold or transferred to another class if notification is received at least 24 hours before class start.
- Loss of payment will occur if no notification of cancellation occurs or if notification occurs less than 24 hours prior to class start.
- This cancellation policy applies to parties of 2 or less. For cancellation of a party of 3 or more, a minimum of one week’s notice is required for a refund or to reschedule.
- Cancellations should be made via email at Shop@GetYourMuseOn.com or by phone at 912.223.9525.
Get Your Muse on Refund Cancellation policy for Retreats is as follows:
Full payment due at time of registration for retreats unless otherwise specified. GYMO will refund all monies paid for registration prior to 30 days of the date of retreat with written notice, except a non-refundable deposit of $100. No refunds are available thereafter.
GYMO reserves the right to change its calendar, withdraw a class, modify curriculum or substitute instructors at any time. There will be no refunds in the event of teacher substitution due to unforeseen circumstances. If GYMO must cancel a retreat, full refund will be issued via company check.